Week 22 Pregnancy Update
How Far Along? 22 Weeks
Weight Gain? I found out from my doctor that I've gained 11 pounds so far this pregnancy, which is more than I was last time this week but my doc said I'm right on track for healthy weight gain. Last time, he said my weight wasn't quite enough to be healthy, so I'm doing good in this area.
Maternity Clothes? I'm loving how comfy they are!
Stretch Marks? Nothing is worse from last week.
Sleep? I keep having stressful and emotionally draining dreams every night and I'm ready for them to end.
Best Moment This Week? Getting another clean bill of health for me and baby at my last appointment!
Movement? He's starting to fall into a more consistent routine now so its getting more and more predictable.
Food Cravings? Still chocolate and sodium.
Anything Making You Queasy Or Sick? Bacon and marinara sauce.
Gender? Boy!
Labor Signs? Nothing major or serious, but I've been having some Braxton Hicks contractions this week.
Symptoms? I've been having a really hard time catching my breath this week! I can't walk up the stairs without getting winded and I've had to lay down and take deep breaths more than just once this week.
Happy or Moody? Happy for the most part, although I felt like crying this morning for no good reason.
Belly Button, In or Out? Its still not an outie!
Wedding Ring, On or Off? My real ring is gonna be off for probably the rest of my pregnancy but I found a $10 fake ring that is a size bigger than my real one and it will be the substitute until this whole thing is over.
Looking Forward To? My next date with the hubby!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments