Week 21 Pregnancy Update
How Far Along? 21 weeks
Weight Gain? 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Nothing new to report on this one
Stretch Marks: I haven't noticed any new ones popping up lately
Sleep: I keep having dreams that I'm induced early for a medical problem that nobody will tell me. Its pretty nerve racking!
Best Moment This Week? Eating a bunch of cookies and cream ice cream. I've been eating healthier than normal the past few weeks so I treated myself to a little sugary goodness!
Miss Anything? I can't think of anything in particular.
Movement? Last night, the baby was moving like crazy and Josh got home just before he stopped. Josh got to feel the last six or seven kicks. It was actually the first time Josh has felt him so it was really exciting!
Food Cravings? I'm back to my chocolate craving, but its mixed with a sodium craving. I've been eating a lot of PB&J's and ritz crackers this week.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Bacon and marinara sauce.
Gender? Boy!
Labor Signs? Nothing yet, although I have had TONS of Braxton Hicks contractions.
Symptoms? As I said, lots of Braxton Hicks contractions!
Happy or Moody? Moody this week... Sorry Josh!
Belly Button, In or Out? Its a half in, half outie.
Wedding Ring, On or Off? Josh has actually forbade me from wearing my ring since I've had such a hard time getting it on and off lately.
Looking Forward To? Lincoln's monster themed birthday party, planned by my big sis! Pictures are to come...
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments