I Feel Like The Luckiest Girl
My heart is full of love and appreciation for my husband today.
He is my role model when it comes to work ethic. He's had a full time job while taking at least two night classes every semester since we've been married. This semester, he starts his days on Mondays and Tuesdays at 6:30 AM and doesn't get home until 10 PM due to really long classes.
He is always so patient with me. ADDers have a curse of forgetfulness and he never gives me a hard time about it.
Another reason I love him is that he encourages my interests. He'll talk novel ideas all day if I want and he has helped me out a few tight spots regarding plotlines.
Whenever someone needs help, he's always the first one to step up and offer his time. He's an excellent example of a giving spirit.
He is a wonderful father to our little guy. He always tries to teach Lincoln new things whenever he can and he plays with his little boy whenever he can. He even changes dirty diapers so I don't have to!
I think most of all, though, the thing I love the most about Josh is his strength in the gospel of Jesus Christ. I can honestly say that 80-85% of our library consists of church related books because Josh just can't get enough knowledge about our faith. He willingly gives me blessings whenever I ask. He also helps the young men with fast offering responsibilities on Sundays. I'm so glad I married a man who is a worthy priesthood holder who loves The Lord.
I love you, Josh!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments