Week 23 Pregnancy Update
| I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten any bigger since last week. |
Weight Gain? 11 pounds
Maternity Clothes? I'm looking for some inexpensive maternity yoga pants but I don't know where to find some! I've looked at Ross a few times with no luck. If anyone has a suggestion or two, let me know!
Stretch Marks? I actually found four new ones on my thighs and a handful of small ones on my upper calves. Sad day, for sure.
Sleep? According to Josh, I've been sleeping soundly, not restless or anything. My dreams have transitioned from stressful/scary to just plain weird.
Best Moment This Week? Going on a date with my hubby last night! We hadn't been out in over a month due to him working late almost every night up at Sundance.
Movement? My little guy has been kicking like crazy this week, its been so exciting! I can hardly wait to really see his movements in the weeks to come :)
Food Cravings? Chocolate peanut butter stuff... Reeses PB cups, chocolate peanut butter ice cream, nutella and peanunt butter sandwiches...
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Bacon and marinara sauce.
Gender? Boy.
Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks contractions like crazy still!
Symptoms? I've had slight swelling in my legs and feet and my hands have been swelling on and off every day. Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions, sore ribs and shortness of breath! I've also been experiencing swollen gums. It makes me feel like I should floss more, even though I floss two to three times a day... ouch!
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Belly Button, In or Out? Its still in the in between stage.
Wedding Ring, On or Off? Off, for sure. I finally got a temporary replacement though, so I don't feel so single anymore :)
Looking Forward To? It may sound sad, but I honestly can't think of anything! I'm pretty satisfied with my life right now, I don't think there's really anything coming up that I'm particularly looking forward to!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments