My Cloth Diaper Stash
Hey guys! I've been dying to do this post for a while now, and I'm so excited to show you all my cloth diaper stash!
Lets start off with the diapers and diaper shells.
Lets start off with the diapers and diaper shells.
This is one of my bumGenius Freetime diapers. Its the first kind of diaper I ever purchased! I have 23 of these.
This is the inside with the flaps closed.
This is what it looks like open. I have 23 of these, they are all in ones, which makes diapering really quick and easy.
The white diaper is a Baby Kicks brand diaper, Outfoxed print. The blue one is a Tots Bots Easy Fit diaper with an aplix closure. I only have one of each of these. The Tots Bots diaper is probably my favorite diaper I own. I plan to buy more at some point.
This is the inside of the Tots Bots. Its an all in one with a super soft minky interior. It also has the laundry tabs to keep it from catching on other stuff in the washer and dryer.
I like how its just one long flap as opposed to two flaps and the minky dries a lot faster than the microfiber thats on the bumGenius diapers.
Here's an up close look at the Baby Kicks print. I think its so cute! Its my only diaper with a print. When it comes to fit, I didn't like this diaper very much when I first bought it (Linc was probably about 7 months old) because his legs weren't chubby enough to fit the leg holes, so there were some leaking issues. However, the leaking has gone away since he's gotten older. This is a pocket diaper.
Here's my Fuzzibunz collection! I have two red, two orange, two yellow, two apple green, one apple green perfect size, two aqua, three blue, three periwinkle, four white, two grey and four black. These are pocket diapers.
Here's a look at the difference on the snaps between the one size (top) and sized (bottom). When it comes to the Fuzzibunz brand, I definitely prefer the sized. Lincoln fits into this medium and I plan on buying more sized at some point.
Here's just a side by side comparison between one sized and sized.
Here's our doublers! Left to right, top to bottom: 28 small Fuzzibunz brand, 28 med/large Fuzzibunz brand, 4 bumGenius brand and 1 from the website www.clothdiapersinc.com. The website doubler is bamboo (I think...) and its my favorite since its both thinner and more absorbent than the rest of my doublers. All the others are microfiber.
These are my Planetwise wetbags. They're all size small.
These are the liners we use! We only have one small roll and we have three large rolls.
We do use wet wipes instead of the cloth wipes and we love pampers wipes! Also, we use CJ's BUTTer brand diaper rash spray. I use their natural fragrance.
These are my Planetwise diaper pail liners! I think my favorite is the cow print.
Here's a close up of the fox print.
And a close up of the cow print.
Lastly, here's my diaper drip-dryer. I plan to buy a couple more of these and hanging them up once we have our own place. :)
I hope you all enjoyed my cloth diaper stash! Please tell me your favorite cloth diapers, and if you have a recommendation for a brand, I'd love to try it out!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments