Lincoln 7 Week Update

I just wanted to write a quick update on how my little peanut is doing!


Lincoln is getting stronger every day! He held his head up for a whole two minutes a few days ago and his stepping reflex is working like crazy whenever I try to make him bear weight on his legs. I've got a little body builder baby!


He's starting to become more aware of what's going on around him. I'll walk around with him and he's always trying to look at everything, especially our bookcases. He just loves it!


He's starting to hold onto toys! I put his baby keys in his hand and he held onto them for dear life! He's starting to get interested in different sounds, he's even turning toward them!


As you can see, he's smiling now! He'll smile a lot when you talk to him in a baby voice and when you make cooing noises at him. He's making more cooing sounds himself! I think he's realizing that he has a voice. 


Lincoln loves his daddy so much! He can't decide if he likes Josh's facial hair yet though. Every time Linc touches Josh's beard, he squirms and makes a sour face, then he touches it again. I think he might like the texture but hates it at the same time.


Seeing them interacting just melts my heart!!! I think Josh is getting more into it now since Lincoln is interested in making eye contact.


I love how Lincoln is getting chubby!!! He's looking cuter every day!!!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!