About The Name...
I know we announced our little guys name a few weeks ago, but I can't make myself stick with it for some reason.
So, I've been wrestling with the name of Noah for a few days now, and I don't think that I can really commit to it as of now. I think a big part of it is that Noah is currently the #4 name on the national popularity list. I know that some people might think its a silly reason to decide against a name that we both like but it is almost enough of a deal breaker that I'm considering nixing the name all together. Its not totally off the possibilities list but I'm not sure if we will end up using it.
Since I can't seem to narrow down our options to just one name, I think that we'll just have to pick his name once he makes his way out into the world, unless I can figure things out sooner.
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
So, I've been wrestling with the name of Noah for a few days now, and I don't think that I can really commit to it as of now. I think a big part of it is that Noah is currently the #4 name on the national popularity list. I know that some people might think its a silly reason to decide against a name that we both like but it is almost enough of a deal breaker that I'm considering nixing the name all together. Its not totally off the possibilities list but I'm not sure if we will end up using it.
Since I can't seem to narrow down our options to just one name, I think that we'll just have to pick his name once he makes his way out into the world, unless I can figure things out sooner.
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments