What's In My Hospital Bag

Here's what I have in my hospital bag. A lot of it I can't have packed till the last minute, like my blow dryer and make up, etc. So here's what I have in my bag, other than the stuff I can't pack yet.

Let's start with Lincoln's stuff.

Socks! 


Gumdrop pacifiers


Hats! The one in the middle is the one he's going to wear on the way home! 


Jeans for the ride home and sweats for the hospital!


PJ's. I'm bringing three sets just in case I have to stay at the hospital longer than I'm expecting.


I'm bringing four outfits too, for the same reason.


The polka dot one is a nursing blanket, the one in the middle was crocheted by Josh's grandma and that's going to tuck him into the car seat and the train one is going to be draped over the top of his car seat.


Three burp cloths!

Now for my stuff!

Two pairs of sweats and a pair of jeans. 

Two comfy shirts (both are Josh's) and a more form fitting one for my go-home outfit.


Lasinoh brand breast pads, U by Kotex brand panty liners, earbuds, iPod charger, two hair clips, a headband, hair bands, bobby pins, lip balm and lip gloss.


Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer and Secret brand deodorant.


Slippers and socks, both from Bath and Body Works.


A towel and nursing bra.


My birth plan and a notebook to record important stuff like Linc's birth information and the birth story!


Josh said he's going to pack his stuff when I'm in labor so I couldn't take pictures of what he's going to bring.

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened