Baby Shower Haul Part 2

Okay, I hope I remembered everything. I forgot to take pictures of everything before I put it all away. :)

Nativity set by Playmobil


Clothes and socks by Circo, Carters and Gerber. Blue and green Gumdrop brand pacifiers. The purple hat on the far right was made my my sister-in-law Marisa!


I Love You book, colored ring stacker, Huggies size 1 diapers and some earrings (for mama!) from Park Lane. Also, my friend's husband does therapeutic foot massages so Alexa gave me a 'coupon' for a free session! 


Polka dot crib sheet


A polyester microfiber onesie and a cute little teddy bear!

In French, this reads, "Starry Sky"

I also got baby bedding and a mattress. :)

I had a doctors appointment today! Lincoln's heartbeat is good at 132 beats per minute, my blood pressure is stellar and I'm a fingertip dilated! I'm on my way! I still have a hunch I'm going to have Linc the week before Christmas... Lets see if my suspicions are correct...

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

P.S. The party was a blast! Thanks to my sister Madison for throwing it for me!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I had so much fun and it was great to see you!!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!