It's December!


I can't believe its FINALLY here! Waiting for this day to come has felt like a lifetime in-and-of itself, I can't imagine how long the next few weeks are going to drag by. I'm getting excited and nervous all at once for this whole mothering thing, but I've got a huge support group behind me, backing me up. (And I feel SO blessed!) 

Lincoln,
     Mommy and Daddy feel so blessed that you've been cooperative and healthy throughout the journey so far. We both love you dearly and we are terribly excited to finally meet you in the flesh sometime in the very near future. Keep baking for as long as you need (even though Mommy wishes some days that you'd just come out already!) Keep kickin' little buddy, our arms are wide open whenever you decide to make your debut into this big, wide world!
     Love, Mackenzie and Josh

Comments

katie ridings said…
Almost there, I can't wait to see this little one!! It's been great following your pregnancy!! It looks like you have had a wonderful time & experience.