Update From My Appointment

I had my 38 week doctors appointment today. My blood pressure is good and Linc's heart rate is 160 (awesome!) So last week, I was a fingertip dilated and 50% effaced. Today, I found out I'm a tight 1 centimeter dilated and 65% effaced! That means that things are moving along great. My doc said that I'll probably go into labor as early as the end of this week! That makes me SO excited!

I got a package from my aunt Mary from California. She made Lincoln a hand made blanket. The edges are satin and the blue squares are dimpled minky fabric and the white squares look like a furry corduroy.

Plus, there's a felt heart in the middle. :) Thanks Mary!

We got a mattress yesterday (donated by Martha Karr) so we could finally have Linc's bed ready! I think the coolest thing about this crib is that Josh slept in the same crib! His mom saved it and she's letting us use it! How cool is that?


Here's the crib sheet we're using.

I love the little stars! I'm so happy with it!

Hopefully Lincoln will make his big debut by the end of this week. Josh has the whole week off next week so how cool would it be if Lincoln was here so Josh could be there to spend time with his little boy? I am SO hoping it all works out. :)

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie



Comments