Week 37 Pregnancy Update

I made it to FULL TERM! YAHOO!!!

How far along? 37 weeks
Total weight gain: 24 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yep!
Stretch marks? All over the place! Its okay, though, because they're fading fast.
Sleep: I have been having the weirdest dreams this week!
Best moment this week: Josh coming home and taking me out to dinner for no apparent reason at all... :)
Miss Anything? NOT being preggo. THATS what I miss the most.
Movement: Yep! He's been slowing down a little over the past few days and I already miss his little kicks...
Food cravings: Chicken. I can't get enough of chicken, even if something is just chicken flavored.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eggs, fish and peppermint.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet, although I have had an increase in Braxton Hicks contractions and a little bit of menstrual like cramps in my lower tummy.
Symptoms: Unable to get comfortable no matter what. Yep, it sucks, but I'm excited for the prize at the end.
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On!
Happy or Moody most of the time: This past week, I've been kind of moody (sorry, Josh!) on account of I'm done being pregnant and I just cannot get comfortable no matter how hard I try, it seems.  
Looking forward to: My next doctors appointment on monday! Hopefully he'll tell me that I'm dilating more. I'm already a fingertip dilated so we can only hope that things will start progressing quickly from here!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

pandaandlion said…
AHHH! Only 3 more weeks! You are gonna be the cutest mama!

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened