Just A Quick Update

     I had a doctors appointment this morning and everything looks like its in ship shape! My blood pressure is good, Lincoln's heartbeat is 136 and my belly is measuring right in the healthy range. Also, I'm 50% effaced (I was 20% at last Monday's appointment) and still a fingertip dilated.
     Speaking of bellies, Josh measured the circumference of my belly; 44 inches! Holy cow!
     I'm still planning to have a med-free birth and I'm getting antsy for Linc's arrival. I've found out that I'm kind of an obsessive nester. I've re-organized Lincoln's stuff 3 or 4 times and I've unpacked my suitcase twice now to make sure I have everything packed in advance that I can. I don't know what's wrong with me, I'm just so worried that I'll forget something that I need!
     I'm very ready to have my baby! I'm looking forward to what the next few weeks have in store! :)

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

*~JeSsIe~* said…
Kenzie. you are so cute lol :) I was like that too I would like to re-do my guess on when he will arrive i think he will arive Not this weekend but the next :) I hope everything goes smoothly for you and that you will have an amazing experience. My advice for after you have him, DO NOT LET THE DOCTORS DEPRIVE YOU OF HIM :) If you wanna see him or have him brought to your room you tell them :) You are the boss not them :) I tell you this because they did that to me :) Enjoy him :) They grow up so fast :)

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!