Week 36 Pregnancy Update
I tried something new with my hair. What do you think? How Far Along? 36 weeks Total Weight Gain: 23 pounds Maternity Clothes? Yep! It's kinda sad though, Josh's shirts can hardly cover my tummy anymore! Stretch Marks? Tons! Although they're already starting to fade quite a bit. Sleep: My sleep has been pretty good so far this week. Best Moment This Week: Going out to Costa Vida for our date night! Miss Anything? Nothing that I haven't already mentioned. Movement: Lots! He really hasn't slowed down since his peak at 28 weeks. My doc said he should slow down soon but I have a feeling he's just going to keep on kickin'. I think this might mean that I'm going to have a wild child on my hands further down the road. Food Cravings: Chili's bacon ranch quesadillas and their cookie brownie with ice cream on top. Yum yum yum! Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Fish, eggs, and peppermint Gender: Boy Labor Signs: None yet! I think Lincoln i...
Comments