Gettin' My Hair Cut
So now that my due date is just over 5 weeks away, I'm trying to find a manageable but cute haircut. I don't want to be one of those moms that just falls apart after her baby is born!
I promised Josh I wouldn't chop my hair off when Linc gets here (even though I'm itching for a pixie or a bob again!) so I've been trying to find a picture that fits my need for big, short bangs but with long hair. Its a lot harder than I thought it would be! The trendy thing to do nowadays is to have long bangs with long hair. I've never been a huge fan of long bangs, I feel like I can never style them right.
This haircut was by far my favorite I've ever had. If I ever cut my hair short again, this will be what I'm gonna do.
I promised Josh I wouldn't chop my hair off when Linc gets here (even though I'm itching for a pixie or a bob again!) so I've been trying to find a picture that fits my need for big, short bangs but with long hair. Its a lot harder than I thought it would be! The trendy thing to do nowadays is to have long bangs with long hair. I've never been a huge fan of long bangs, I feel like I can never style them right.
This haircut was by far my favorite I've ever had. If I ever cut my hair short again, this will be what I'm gonna do.
Here's a couple examples of what I looked like with this cut.
I absolutely loved it! But since I promised Josh I wouldn't, I can't cut it like this again, at least not for a while.
Anyways, I think I might steal the bangs from that celeb picture above, hopefully it'll look good with my long, luscious locks.
I'm really excited to get my hair done! I'm planning to go back (or as close as I can) to my natural hair color since Josh said his favorite color on me is natural. It might be a challenge though since my hair pulls both red and dark. When my sister was coloring my hair last time, the first color we used had a little bit of red in it but my hair likes to be difficult so I looked like a red-head. Not good! The second time she colored my hair, she used the same level of dark as the first color but my hair pulls dark so it became a lot darker than we had planned. So I think coloring my hair could be a little challenging.
In addition to having my hair done, my sister is going to do my nails before I go into labor. I usually fail miserably with a basic polish so I'm really excited to have glitter nails! My sister is the best!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
P.S. I'll be posting pictures of my haircut/color and my fancy nails when they get done!



Comments