Baby Shower Haul Part 1

This is what we've been generously given as a result of two family showers (one from each side) we were thrown over the weekend. :) Get ready for LOTS of pictures!

Lots of diapers! (My aunt Julie made that diaper pyramid. That must have taken forever!)


A waterproof crib mattress liner and a crib sheet with little blue stars on it. So cute!


Lots of baby books! I'm so excited to read Love You Forever to my little one <3


Dr. Seuss's ABC book


Tweedle Bugs disposable diaper liners for cloth diaper liners and a bumGenius brand newborn sized cloth diaper


A cute kangaroo stuffed animal from Deseret Book and a penguin bath toy


And a whole bunch of important miscellaneous items! 


Some hand-made burp cloths


A closer look at the patterns


A large, hand made nursing blanket


A hand-made blanket and burp cloth set with crochet edges. SO cute! 


Another hand-made blanket with crochet edges


A extra-warm hooded and footed jumpsuit from Carters


Mommy's Little Monster 3 piece set from Carters


Handsome Like Daddy 3 piece set from Carters


Fleece jacket with onesie and fleece pants set from Carters


Set of 3 onesies and booties, all from the Just One You collection from Carters


Mommy's Allstar microfleece onesie from Carters


5 piece clothing set from Gymboree


A closer look! How cute is that?!


Two gowns and two blankets from Gerber


A closer look at that cute dinosaur print!


Dinosaur booties from Gerber and two baby washcloths from Circo


Set of 2 gowns from Circo


3 piece set of onesies from Circo


A closer look. I was SO excited to get so many clothes with dinosaur prints on them. I can't get enough of dinosaurs on little boys! :)


Bibs from Circo


7 piece set from Baby Essentials


I just wanted to thank everyone again for giving us so many thoughtful gifts! Also, I'd like to thank Josh's cousin Nicole Ochsenbein and my aunt Crysti Murphy for throwing me the family showers! I'm super excited for my last shower this Saturday that is being thrown by my big sister, Madison. :)

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

katie ridings said…
Looks like a great load!!
pandaandlion said…
Looks so cute! I love childrens books too.

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened