Week 34 Pregnancy Update
I can't believe there's only six weeks left!
Total Weight Gain: 23 lbs
Maternity Clothes? Yep, although Josh's clothes are becoming more and more comfortable. (I'm wearing his shirt and basketball shorts here) :)
Stretch Marks? Tons! The stretch marks on my stomach have started going up over the top of my belly button. I think I'd be doing a lot worse with this if Josh wasn't so sweet about it.
Sleep: I've been sleeping through the night just fine lately but I've been having really bizarre dreams though...
Best Moment This Week: Finally plugging in my Fresh Balsam wallflowers from Bath and Body Works! My house is smelling more like winter and I love it!
Miss Anything? I saw a picture of my stomach at 17 weeks and I had no stretch marks and I had barely any bump. Lets just say, I've been mourning my pre-pregnancy body this week.
Movement: Lots! He's kicking me a ton while I'm writing this post. My doc said he would be slowing down by now but he's not. I'm relishing in every moment because I know I'm going to miss it!
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular, really.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Eggs, fish and peppermint.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None!
Symptoms: I've had lots of braxton hicks contractions and he has finally dropped a little so I can breathe better! (YAY!!!)
Belly Button In or Out: Very much out.
Wedding Ring On or Off? It depends on the day.
Happy or Moody? Its hard to say if I was more of either this week.
Looking Forward To? My doctors appointment on Monday!
I'm DYING to have everything done! I'm to the point of I just want to have my baby showers (I'm SO excited for those by the way...) and get everything set up for Lincoln. My nesting instinct is going like crazy but I can't do anything until they are done.
I'm so done being pregnant! Its been SO long since we found out we were pregnant and I feel like its never ending! Josh and I were engaged for 10 months so you'd think I'd be fine with waiting but I'm ready to be done. :) Hopefully the time will pass quickly...
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
P.S. Enjoy this song originally by the Carpenters! Christina Perri, Merry Christmas Darling
Miss Anything? I saw a picture of my stomach at 17 weeks and I had no stretch marks and I had barely any bump. Lets just say, I've been mourning my pre-pregnancy body this week.
Movement: Lots! He's kicking me a ton while I'm writing this post. My doc said he would be slowing down by now but he's not. I'm relishing in every moment because I know I'm going to miss it!
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular, really.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Eggs, fish and peppermint.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None!
Symptoms: I've had lots of braxton hicks contractions and he has finally dropped a little so I can breathe better! (YAY!!!)
Belly Button In or Out: Very much out.
Wedding Ring On or Off? It depends on the day.
Happy or Moody? Its hard to say if I was more of either this week.
Looking Forward To? My doctors appointment on Monday!
I'm DYING to have everything done! I'm to the point of I just want to have my baby showers (I'm SO excited for those by the way...) and get everything set up for Lincoln. My nesting instinct is going like crazy but I can't do anything until they are done.
I'm so done being pregnant! Its been SO long since we found out we were pregnant and I feel like its never ending! Josh and I were engaged for 10 months so you'd think I'd be fine with waiting but I'm ready to be done. :) Hopefully the time will pass quickly...
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
P.S. Enjoy this song originally by the Carpenters! Christina Perri, Merry Christmas Darling

Comments