Week 35 Pregnancy Update


How Far Along?
35 weeks (already?! WOW!)
Total Weight Gain: 23 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? Yup, and loving every minute! I'm starting to boycott my maternity jeans though, since they're starting to dig in where Lincoln's head is (yes, he's already head down!)
Stretch Marks? Tons!
Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty horribly this week! Lots of nightmares! Not fun at all.
Best Moment This Week: Having my last doctors appointment on Monday and getting an all clear on everything! My blood pressure is good, Linc's heart rate is good, the only thing my doc was concerned about was the fact that I haven't gained any weight since my last appointment. Hopefully I can change that over the weekend! I LOVE Thanksgiving and I love eating! I just hope that there's pecan pie... yum yum yum!
Miss Anything? I miss not being pregnant! I tried to put on a shirt that I wore last winter and it couldn't go past my belly button. It was a little disheartening but it just makes me that much more motivated to get all my baby weight off ASAP (and then a little more!)
Movement: Tons! I love feeling him kick and I'm trying to relish in every moment because I think this is the one thing I'll miss.
Food Cravings: Pecan pie! I searched my entire grocery store and almost bought one on Monday night because I wanted some that bad!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Same ol' stuff.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet! (I'm SO happy about that! One of my biggest fears is going into labor too soon.)
Symptoms: A lot of Braxton Hicks and thats about it for this week.
Belly Button In or Out: Out for sure.
Wedding Ring On or Off? I can actually put it on most days!
Happy or Moody? Moody. I just feel like I've been preggo for so long and it feels like its never going to end. I'm really looking forward to being able to lose weight again!
Looking Forward To? Thanksgiving tomorrow! I'm going to eat to my little hearts content, without regrets. My doc said I need to be consistently gaining at least a pound a week and since I didn't gain anything last week, I'm just going to be guiltless at the Thanksgiving table tomorrow. :)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my loyal readers!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

katie ridings said…
yay!! Only 5 weeks OR LESS to go. Go eat some egg plant parm & pineapple in two weeks :) I had some CRAZY dreams'night mares when I was preggo. I woke up crying one time!!

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened