Week 33 Pregnancy Update


How Far Along? 33 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 22 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Yep!
Stretch Marks? Lots! 
Sleep: Pretty good, although its getting harder to get comfy. Josh says I'm a little restless.
Best Moment This Week: Spending the day with Josh yesterday and getting our fancy new bookshelves set up!
Miss Anything? Nothing I haven't already mentioned
Movement: Lots! He's more rolling around instead of kicking or punching since he's running out of room.
Food Cravings: BLT's. We've had them for dinner two nights in a row (so far!) 
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Same ol' stuff.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms: Lots of leaking! And even more stretch marks
Belly Button In or Out: Out
Wedding Ring On or Off? It depends on the day!
Happy or Moody? Emotional is more the word I'm looking for. I'm not taking these stretch marks very well, that's all I'm going to say.
Looking Forward To? My next doctors appointment tomorrow. :)

Comments

pandaandlion said…
Ahhh! I am so excited for you!
katie ridings said…
omygawsh!! Maybe TMI but I only threw up twice my whole pregnancy, and one of those times happened after I ate a BLT. I had my first one 2 months after my pregnancy since then!! haha
Laurel said…
Grandma Smith is getting super excited about this whole thing.....

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened