Six Things

There are a few things I can think of that I took for granted before I got pregnant (or up until I was 7 and a half months pregnant)


  1. Putting on my own shoes/socks. Last night, Josh had to help me put on my boots. Yup, I felt pretty helpless.
  2. Picking something up off the floor without a chorus of grunts and groans.
  3. Picking something up off the floor without having to do a full squat.
  4. Being able to sit straight up out of bed. As of now, I have to roll and hold onto the side of the bed or push against Josh to sit up in the morning.
  5. Being able to scrape the ice off of Josh's Chevy Blazer without getting winded. Also, I couldn't quite reach the middle of the windshield because my belly is so big.
  6. Being able to put on my pants comfortably. 
Something else that I wasn't expecting is that I'm having a hard time fitting into Josh's t-shirts. They hardly cover my belly anymore and I thought I'd be able to wear them until I gave birth. There are a lot of other things but these are the most prominent in my mind.

Although these are all difficult to deal with, I know it'll all be worth it in the end. :)

Thanks for reading! 

Mackenzie

Comments

pandaandlion said…
ha ha ha! Don't worry, this "belly in the way" thing will all be over in just a while. And you are right, it will be worth it in the end.
Kaelyn said…
Ooo! I know a trick for the shoe problem... You just have to put your knee to the side and rest your ankle on your other knee while you put your socks/shoes on. (Does that make sense?) I laughed at all of these because I know exactly what you're talking about. And it's SO worth it in the end.
katie ridings said…
LOL I couldn't stand not being able to tie my shoes!! Everything got harder, even using the restroom!! maybe tmi!! haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!