What's Going on in Packerland

I've been meaning to write an update of what's going on in our lives for a while now, and I finally have a few extra minutes to write!

So we three have been living with my mom-in-law since the beginning of September because we're saving for a newer car and a house. Its been a bit tricky bringing in the things from our old 780 square foot apartment to a home that already has furniture and decorations and organizing everything, but we're finally getting a handle on things!

Lincoln finally has his own room, even though it has our huge dresser and a few storage items in it. Its his favorite play space though, since he can open drawers and he loves pulling all our clothes out of them. Also, it makes my life a little easier since his room is really the only place in the whole house where its baby proofed so I don't have to watch him like a hawk every minute of the day.

Josh is busy working and going to school. He's still undecided as to what his major is, but we think he's narrowed it down to either business or engineering.

Josh is in the process of growing a fabulous bushy mountain man beard and he's also growing his hair out long! I'm excited to see what it all looks like since he's never done either since we've been married!

I've been working on a complete overhaul of my first and only novel called Silhouettes. Its a fantasy filled supernatural love story and I'm so much happier with this version as opposed to the original!

That's what we've been up to!
Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened