Ten Things I'm Thankful For
I can't believe that Thanksgiving is already here! It seems like only a few weeks have passed since I had Lincoln (HE'S ALMOST 1. SUPER WEIRD) So the fact that Thanksgiving is almost here is blowing my mind!
Lets start off with a song for you to listen to while reading this post. :)
Lets get started!
1) I'm thankful for chocolate! Its what I've been viciously craving all week (R.I.P. to that half gallon of Rocky Road ice cream I downed in a little over two days...)
2) Like I said last year, blankets! My mom-in-laws house has been freezing over the past two weeks due to some minor excavation work done on the foundation so I'm grateful I had something to keep my toesies warm!
3) Food! Since I can finally eat again, I'm thankful for yummy food!
4) Snow! If you remember from the last season, my favorite part of the Christmas season is the snow! We've only had two or three snow storms thus far but I'm looking forward to have blankets of white covering everything :)
5) Scarves! I forgot how cold the back of your neck gets when you have short hair so I'm glad I still have my scarf from last year out and usable!
6) Unborn baby kicks! I was pushing on my tummy last night and I felt my first definite kick! This baby doesn't like to be messed with and I'm so glad I got to feel it move just before falling asleep!
7) Naps! Not only am I grateful for my son's naps but I love a good nap for myself!
8) My family! They always have my back and they can always make me smile! Love you, guys!
9) My kids! Even though one of them is only the size of a lemon, they both give me so much joy! I'm so blessed to have them!
10) My wonderful husband! He works so hard to make sure we have everything we need, he does well in school and he's perfect for me! We balance out each others bad qualities and help make each other better. I couldn't ask for a better eternal companion! Love ya, babe!
Well, there's my thankfulness list!
Lincoln was jealous that I was writing on the computer so he tried typing on his own. I'll translate down below it. :)
gebst6dfh5 hhfc ncfrgnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn d5ggh6gh6ghgg 6hhyh, 12123
He said he's thankful for pacifiers and mommy and daddy's hugs because both of those make him feel better when he's sad ;)
Anyways, thanks for reading! If I can find my camera charger, I'll take some pictures of our Thanksgiving festivities tomorrow and make a post about it!
Mackenzie
P.S. Happy 22nd birthday to my big sister Madison!
Lets start off with a song for you to listen to while reading this post. :)
Lets get started!
1) I'm thankful for chocolate! Its what I've been viciously craving all week (R.I.P. to that half gallon of Rocky Road ice cream I downed in a little over two days...)
2) Like I said last year, blankets! My mom-in-laws house has been freezing over the past two weeks due to some minor excavation work done on the foundation so I'm grateful I had something to keep my toesies warm!
3) Food! Since I can finally eat again, I'm thankful for yummy food!
4) Snow! If you remember from the last season, my favorite part of the Christmas season is the snow! We've only had two or three snow storms thus far but I'm looking forward to have blankets of white covering everything :)
5) Scarves! I forgot how cold the back of your neck gets when you have short hair so I'm glad I still have my scarf from last year out and usable!
6) Unborn baby kicks! I was pushing on my tummy last night and I felt my first definite kick! This baby doesn't like to be messed with and I'm so glad I got to feel it move just before falling asleep!
7) Naps! Not only am I grateful for my son's naps but I love a good nap for myself!
8) My family! They always have my back and they can always make me smile! Love you, guys!
9) My kids! Even though one of them is only the size of a lemon, they both give me so much joy! I'm so blessed to have them!
10) My wonderful husband! He works so hard to make sure we have everything we need, he does well in school and he's perfect for me! We balance out each others bad qualities and help make each other better. I couldn't ask for a better eternal companion! Love ya, babe!
Well, there's my thankfulness list!
Lincoln was jealous that I was writing on the computer so he tried typing on his own. I'll translate down below it. :)
gebst6dfh5 hhfc ncfrgnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn d5ggh6gh6ghgg 6hhyh, 12123
He said he's thankful for pacifiers and mommy and daddy's hugs because both of those make him feel better when he's sad ;)
Anyways, thanks for reading! If I can find my camera charger, I'll take some pictures of our Thanksgiving festivities tomorrow and make a post about it!
Mackenzie
P.S. Happy 22nd birthday to my big sister Madison!
Comments