Lincoln Week 43 Update

I finally remembered to do a weekly update instead of a bi-monthly update!

Little Lincoln is getting bolder with his balance. He's been letting go of the things he's been holding on to and even though he can only stand for a second or two at a time, I'm getting excited that he's gaining more confidence!

He's started making throat based noises, namely the y (ee) sound. I keep thinking he's saying yeah, and maybe he actually is!


He's way more curious than he's ever been this week. He's tearing things out of cabinets and drawers faster than you can think! You look away for a minute and then he's made a giant mess!

I'm pretty sure he's going through a growth spurt. He's eating almost as much as I do and he's sleeping for about 6 hours (collectively) during his naps.

He's starting to laugh at things happening around him. The cat was batting at a stylus I was wiggling in front of her and Lincoln was laughing hysterically!

I'm not sure why that black spot showed up in this picture, its not there in real life...
The trunk or treat for our ward was last Saturday and Lincoln looked so cute! Most adorable dragon ever!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween night last night!
Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!