Week 11 Pregnancy Update
I apologize for the delay in my preggo updates!
How Far Along? 11 weeks
Weight Gain? According to my doc, I've lost 6 lbs. on account of I can't eat hardly anything due to this queasiness.
Maternity Clothes: Even though I don't technically need to wear any maternity clothes yet, but probably half of what I wear is maternity!
Stretch Marks: I'm not getting any more but all my old ones are turning purple again... dang it...
Sleep: I'm still having super weird dreams, I really hope they stop soon.
Best Moment This Week? Hearing the baby's heart beat on the fetal doppler at my first appointment!
Miss Anything? FOOD. That's it. Food.
Movement? I've actually felt a couple taps already, but they're very faint so sometimes I wonder if its even baby! But my doctor said its not uncommon to start feeling the baby at around 10-12 weeks for second timers.
Food Cravings? Peanut butter everything (pb crunch, Reeses Puffs, straight pb from the jar, etc.) and orange juice.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Lots of different things, I can't even remember them all!
Have You Started Showing Yet? I can totally tell but I doubt any of you can tell yet.
Gender Prediction? Girl
Labor Signs? Nope, nope, nope!
Symptoms: Bloating, queasy tummy and trouble getting to sleep.
Belly Button, In or Out? In!
Wedding Ring, On or Off? On!
Looking Forward To? Thanksgiving! I can't wait to eat all that yummy food!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
How Far Along? 11 weeks
Weight Gain? According to my doc, I've lost 6 lbs. on account of I can't eat hardly anything due to this queasiness.
Maternity Clothes: Even though I don't technically need to wear any maternity clothes yet, but probably half of what I wear is maternity!
Stretch Marks: I'm not getting any more but all my old ones are turning purple again... dang it...
Sleep: I'm still having super weird dreams, I really hope they stop soon.
Best Moment This Week? Hearing the baby's heart beat on the fetal doppler at my first appointment!
Miss Anything? FOOD. That's it. Food.
Movement? I've actually felt a couple taps already, but they're very faint so sometimes I wonder if its even baby! But my doctor said its not uncommon to start feeling the baby at around 10-12 weeks for second timers.
Food Cravings? Peanut butter everything (pb crunch, Reeses Puffs, straight pb from the jar, etc.) and orange juice.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Lots of different things, I can't even remember them all!
Have You Started Showing Yet? I can totally tell but I doubt any of you can tell yet.
Gender Prediction? Girl
Labor Signs? Nope, nope, nope!
Symptoms: Bloating, queasy tummy and trouble getting to sleep.
Belly Button, In or Out? In!
Wedding Ring, On or Off? On!
Looking Forward To? Thanksgiving! I can't wait to eat all that yummy food!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments