Week 13 Pregnancy Update
Baby is the size of a peach this week!
How Far Along? 13 weeks
Weight Gain: I'm not entirely sure since my scale is broken, but my pre-pregnancy pants still fit and my shirts don't feel any tighter... so I guess zero pounds I've gained??
Maternity Clothes: Even though I still don't really need them, I love my maternity pants, especially my yoga pants! Plus, I'm staying in my pajamas all day almost every day. The only real reason I wear jeans is when I leave the house.
Stretch Marks: My old ones are still getting darker... talk about a self esteem throw down...
Sleep: Still having bizarre dreams, and as I said in my last update, I really hope they stop soon. Half the time I wake up all freaked out and it seems like I didn't even sleep!
Best Moment This Week? Finding out my hair is almost past my chin earlier today! I've been growing out my pixie cut for about two and a half months so its a big milestone!
Miss Anything? Not gagging nearly every time I cough or floss. I've been getting over a mild cold, and whenever I have a small cough attack, it feels like I might actually lose my lunch. Also, flossing my back teeth irritates my gag reflex so I have to mush my tongue as flat as it can go so I don't barf.
Movement? Still the very few taps, but I'm more easily recognizing them.
Food Cravings? Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! I've been eating at least two a day for the whole past week and I'm still not sick of them! Also, I want root beer so bad but it makes me all sorts of bloated so its a constant battle.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Bacon is the only thing that has been consistent. Its so bad that even seeing a photo of it on Pinterest makes my stomach not so happy. I guess the idea of eating eggs makes my tummy upset too, but not nearly as bad as bacon.
Have You Started Showing Yet? I still haven't started showing enough for the world to see but Josh can see my teeny tiny baby bump as of a few days ago!
Gender Prediction? I'm still thinking its a girl, and Josh told me yesterday that he is feeling the same way!
Labor Signs? Not yet.
Symptoms? Involuntary gagging, emotional breakdowns and bloating every night!
Happy or Moody? This whole pregnancy has been an emotional disaster for me! I'll get emotional about a love song on the radio and my fuse has been way shorter than normal.
Belly Button, In or Out? In, for sure.
Wedding Ring, Of or Off? Still on!
Looking Forward To? Like I said, Thanksgiving! Food, food, food!!!
Last time, I couldn't feel a lump in my tummy until I was 16 weeks along but I've been feeling a lump this past week! I'm so happy! Hopefully I'll start showing soon!!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments