Week 14 Pregnancy Update

Sadly, that 'bump' you see is just chub :( No baby bump yet

How Far Along? 14 weeks
Weight Gain? 1 pound
Maternity Clothes? Its starting to get to the point where I need to wear my maternity pants all the time (or at least pajamas) since my belly is starting to expand rapidly.
Stretch Marks? More and more are turning purple again :(
Sleep? The weird dreams have stopped, but my dreams are still incredibly stressful.
Best Moment This Week? Hearing my baby's heartbeat on the monitor at my appointment this morning and Lincoln has begun standing on his own for ten to fifteen seconds at a time since yesterday!
Miss Anything? My normal pants! I'm too big for normal jeans, but still too small for my maternity clothes to fit well.
Movement? I still haven't felt anything really obvious yet, but the taps are becoming more and more obvious!
Food Cravings? Oranges. I bought some orange Yoplait yogurt and some real deal oranges at the store today and I can't wait to eat them!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? I can't stand the taste of marinara sauce! It honestly makes my stomach turn over! So as of now, I can't stand bacon, marinara sauce and eggs.
Have You Started Showing Yet? Not quite yet, but its gonna happen soon!
Gender Prediction? Both Mommy and Daddy are on the girl side!
Labor Signs? Heck no!
Symptoms? Still feeling sick every night after about 9 PM but the other symptoms (gagging and emotional breakdowns) have almost completely subsided. Also, my acne has been absolutely awful for a while now!
Happy or Moody? Happy, for sure!
Belly Button, In or Out? Still in!
Wedding Ring, On or Off? On, for sure!
Looking Forward To? Thanksgiving and December 17th!

So I had a doctors appointment earlier today! They said my blood pressure was good, my lab results were good and baby's heart rate is 166!

December 17th is the day we should find out the gender of the baby! I say should since my doctor said there's a 20% chance he can't confirm the gender since the evidence might be too small to tell at that point, but we're crossing our fingers it'll work out how we hope! That's the last day the ultrasound tech will be in the office until mid January so if baby doesn't cooperate we'll have to have another ultrasound then!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened