Week 31 Pregnancy Update
I can't believe we're in the single digits for the weekly countdown! That's madness!!!
How Far Along? 31 weeks
Total Weight Gain: I'm not sure to be honest with you. I may have been sort of obsessing over the scale so Josh banned me from using it until my pregnancy is over and I can start losing weight.
Maternity Clothes? Yes! I'm loving every minute of them!
Stretch Marks? Yes, more than I thought possible. My tummy is the latest casualty. What a bummer. :(
Sleep: My actual sleep has been great but getting there has become more of a challenge. He's so big that I have to have a pillow under my stomach to prevent any unnecessary stretching.
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my hubby at 1:30 yesterday afternoon! There was quite literally no tickets to do yesterday so his bosses had him and the other drivers doing inventory. It didn't quite take as long as they'd hoped so Josh was off by 1:30. It was SO nice to see him before dinnertime!
Miss Anything? Not to sound like a broken record, but I miss NOT having stretch marks. :(
Movement: I've never felt him move this much! I can feel the nubs of his hands, feet and knees almost all the time now!
Food Cravings: Apples and peanut butter! (Apples have been said to reduce the chance of my baby getting asthma. Who knew!)
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Fish, peppermint
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet (lets keep it that way!)
Symptoms: My boobs decided to randomly start leaking this week. At least I know I've got a good chance to be able to breastfeed!
Belly Button In or Out: Out. No doubt about it now :)
Wedding Ring On or Off? On! I guess all this cold weather is keeping my swelling to a minimum!
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Looking Forward To? My doctors appointment tomorrow and Halloween next week!
Movement: I've never felt him move this much! I can feel the nubs of his hands, feet and knees almost all the time now!
Food Cravings: Apples and peanut butter! (Apples have been said to reduce the chance of my baby getting asthma. Who knew!)
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Fish, peppermint
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet (lets keep it that way!)
Symptoms: My boobs decided to randomly start leaking this week. At least I know I've got a good chance to be able to breastfeed!
Belly Button In or Out: Out. No doubt about it now :)
Wedding Ring On or Off? On! I guess all this cold weather is keeping my swelling to a minimum!
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Looking Forward To? My doctors appointment tomorrow and Halloween next week!
I'm fairly certain I'm going to start having my appointments every two weeks starting after this appointment. I'm getting so antsy to have Lincoln out, its sort of driving me crazy!
The only thing that's keeping me from having a complete meltdown about all my stretch marks is the prize at the end. I'm so excited to be a mom!
The only thing that's keeping me from having a complete meltdown about all my stretch marks is the prize at the end. I'm so excited to be a mom!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie

Comments