Taking on the Challenge, Yet Again

I did this once when I was a Sophomore in high school and I've decided to do it again. I'm taking on the challenge of National Novel Writing Month yet again! Its a national challenge (obviously) where you have from the 1st to the 30th of November to write a novel that is at least 50,000 words long. I know that seems like a daunting task but I've calculated that if you write just two pages, 12 point font, single spaced per day, then you're right on track. My novel from my 10th grade year, Silhouettes, is on my bookshelf :)

Essentially I'm doing this to keep my mind busy during the home stretch of my pregnancy. I have a tendency to think too much about the intimidating task of becoming a mother at 19 and a half. This is the perfect way to keep my mind busy for not only November but October too since I'm creating a plot from the ground up with less than a month left. It won't be easy but it will be worth it. (Kind of like my pregnancy!)

All I'm going to say about my plot is that its fantasy. I'm SO excited because I've never tried this genre before! Wish me luck!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened