Week 30 Pregnancy Update
![]() |
| 10 weeks left! |
I can't believe we're at 30 weeks already!
Total Weight Gain: 17 lbs
Maternity Clothes? I love them! They're so comfortable!
Stretch Marks? Still none on my stomach.
Sleep: I've been sleeping really well but Josh told me that I've been snoring a lot... Sorry Josh!
Best Moment This Week: Last night, Josh brought my favorite flavor of Cold Stone ice cream home; Birthday Cake Remix!
Miss Anything? Same ol', same ol'.
Movement: Tons! I think he's finally running out of room.
Food Cravings: Protein! I bought some sausage patties at the store a few days ago and I can't stay out of them! Also, all I've been wanting for lunch are those delicious chicken sandwiches from the gas station down the street... yum yum yum!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Fish still makes me sick, but I can finally eat other meats now!
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet! (Yay!)
Symptoms: I got a charlie horse in my calf on thursday morning. That really sucked! Also, I've been getting winded really easily.
Belly Button In or Out: I officially have an outie!
Wedding Ring On or Off? On! I think the cold weather is helping with that.
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Looking Forward To? My appointment next week!
Good news! I finished my scarf!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie

Comments