Get This Baby Out!
I've been feeling absolutely massive this week and all I've been thinking is, GET THIS BABY OUT! My sleep hasn't been very good and I'm just feeling like a big pumpkin is protruding from my belly.
I found out today that my husband feels the same way (about wanting him out, I mean) He got of work really early today and he sits down next to me and looks at my belly. He leans in close and says, "Lincoln, I just want you to come out. Like now. But I know you need some more cooking, so I can wait."
He's so excited for his boy and frankly, so am I! In the words of Josh, I can wait till he's done cookin', though. :)
I found out today that my husband feels the same way (about wanting him out, I mean) He got of work really early today and he sits down next to me and looks at my belly. He leans in close and says, "Lincoln, I just want you to come out. Like now. But I know you need some more cooking, so I can wait."
He's so excited for his boy and frankly, so am I! In the words of Josh, I can wait till he's done cookin', though. :)
Comments