Hospital Bag Packing List

Here's my hospital bag packing list (so far). If anyone sees something on this list that they brought but didn't use or something missing from my list, PLEASE TELL ME! Thanks :)

MY BAG

  • Birth plan
  • Insurance papers for baby
  • Camera and charger
  • Phone charger
  • Video camera and charger
  • 2 outfits (comfy clothes)
  • Pen and paper
  • No-slip socks (2 pairs)
  • Slippers
  • Earbuds and my iPod
  • Boppy pillow
  • Hand sanitizer
  • My own pillow (I've heard the hospital ones are awful)
  • Blanket
  • Blow dryer and straightener
  • Brush and clips
  • Headband
  • Hair-ties and bobby pins
  • Make-up and remover
  • Nursing pads and panty liners
  • Toothbrush and toothpaste
  • Deodorant
  • My own towel (I've heard the hospital ones are thin...)
  • Lip balm
  • Shampoo and conditioner and bodywash
  • Nipple cream
  • Going home outfit for myself
  • Breast Pump
  • Some of my favorite movies (for the long hours of labor)


LINCOLN'S BAG

  • Going home outfit
  • 2 or 3 burpcloths
  • Jacket
  • 2 extra outfits
  • Carseat
  • Blanket
  • Hat
  • No-scratch mittens (2 pairs)
  • Binkie


JOSH'S BAG

  • 2 changes of clothes
  • Pajamas
  • Earbuds and iPod
  • Deodorant
  • Hair gel
  • Toothbrush
  • Shampoo and bodywash
  • Pillow
  • Loose change (for vending machine snacks!)
  • 2-3 pairs of socks
  • Blanket
Let me know if I'm forgetting anything! Thanks for reading!


P.S. I now have 11 subscribers! I appreciate all your support!


Mackenzie

Comments

katie ridings said…
Looks pretty much like my list :) I had my bag so full I couldn't even lift it off the ground!!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!