Josh Loves His Son

It was SO cute! Josh got home from class around 9 PM tonight and he felt Lincoln kicking for the second time ever. He had a similar reaction to what he did last time, which was, "Wow! That's so weird, but cool, all at the same time..."

For anyone who knows my husband, this is his way of being really REALLY excited! He's definitely not the type to jump up and down or to get emotional by any means. (He actually claims that his tear ducts are broken...)

For anyone who knows my son, (so to speak) he's just as stubborn as his daddy. In the past, he would be kicking like crazy and then stop once Josh put his hand on my tummy. So the fact that he moved about ten times, really hard mind you, while Josh's hand was on my belly was a big deal!

Anyway, Josh was still in awe of Lincoln moving and then he leaned in real close. He whispered, "Lincoln? I'm going to tell you a story." He then proceeded to tell our little boy the readers-digest version of Beauty and the Beast (Josh's favorite Disney movie). I relished in every moment. :)

P.S. I couldn't find my camera so I'm going to be posting my weekly update without the picture until tomorrow night. :)

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Laurel said…
Love, love, love! I love it so much!

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened