Week 24 Pregnancy Update

Yes, I know I spelled Cantaloupe wrong... Don't judge me lol

How Far Along? 24 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 11 pounds. I gained 8 pounds in one month! That was a real downer... Luckily my doc said I'm right on track with healthy weight gain for the stage I'm at.
Maternity Clothes? Yep, I'm loving how comfy they are!
Stretch Marks? No more since I got a few on my boobs, thank goodness...
Sleep: I've been having dreams that I deliver at 25 weeks or so... I hope its not a premonition...
Best Moment This Week: Being woken up this morning because Lincoln was kicking me!
Miss Anything? Nothing I haven't mentioned before
Movement: Lots and lots!
Food Cravings: Reeses Puffs!!!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Same stuff as before.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet, thank goodness!
Symptoms: My hips have started hurting and my feet and calves have been swelling every now and then
Belly Button In or Out: In, but it looks... weird...
Wedding Ring On or Off? Mostly off
Happy or Moody? Happy!!!
Looking Forward To? Josh feeling more and more kicks! 

It was so sweet this morning! I filmed two videos Lincoln kicking my stomach yesterday after a nap. I showed the videos to Josh and he slowly started grinning from ear to ear as the video progressed. I know he's already proud of his little boy. 



Comments

Laurel said…
Grandma wants to see those videos too! Super excited!
Mackenzie said…
One of them is on my Facebook, actually! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened