Week 26 Pregnancy Update


How far along? 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 14 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes, they're so comfy!
Stretch marks? At the beginning of the week, I thought I was getting my first stretch marks on my tummy but they aren't actually there (yay!)
Sleep: I've been getting more uncomfortable now that my belly's so gosh darn big.
Best moment this week: Watching Lincoln kick!
Miss Anything? Not feeling uncomfortable 24/7. I'm really considering boycotting bras for the remainder of my pregnancy since even my sports bra is making my upper ribs hurt. My doctor says its the cartilage in my ribs being pushed out by the babe, that's why they're so sore.  So I'm still trying to find an option that doesn't dig in right there. Any suggestions???
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Peanut Butter!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Same ol', same ol'.
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms: Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Almost out :)
Wedding rings on or off? Off.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Although this week I've been getting more crabby since I've been getting a bit of a cold.
Looking forward to: My next appointment!

Comments

Laurel said…
You're getting there girl!
Laurel said…
Buy a bigger bra with no underwire.

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened