Week 25 Pregnancy Update


How Far Along?
25 weeks. Holy cow, time sure flies! It seems like only yesterday that I was taking those three pregnancy tests and they came out positive!
Total Weight Gain: 13 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Yes! I'm sporting my favorite maternity jeans in this picture!
Stretch Marks? I have a lot on my boobs but none on my tummy yet
Sleep: I've been having quite a few deja vu dreams this week
Best Moment This Week: Watching Lincoln shifting from side to side in my tummy
Miss Anything? Nothing I haven't already mentioned
Movement: Tons! I'm actually starting to be able to watch him adjust in my belly. I feel like I've got an alien living in there...
Food Cravings: Peanut butter!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Peppermint, fish, and any meat for that matter
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms: Swollen feet, lower back pain
Belly Button In or Out: In, but it's going to pop any day now
Wedding Ring On or Off? Off :(
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Looking Forward To? Josh catching Lincoln moving with his eyes

I can't believe we're at 25 weeks already! That's madness!!!
Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!