Week 27 Pregnancy Update

Sorry I look so worn out in this week's picture, I've been getting over a nasty cold. :)

How far along? 27 weeks
Total weight gain: 14.5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Mm hmm :)
Stretch marks? No more so far, thank goodness!
Sleep: I've been sleeping a little worse this week since I'm getting over a cold. It doesn't help that my symptoms get worse in the evenings... oh well :)
Best moment this week: I went on a hot date with the hubby!
Miss Anything? Nothing I haven't already mentioned
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Goldfish crackers!!!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Same stuff
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet 
Symptoms: LOTS of Braxton Hicks contractions and I've had involuntary peeing when I cough and sneeze...
Belly Button in or out? Half in, half out
Wedding rings on or off? Off most of the time
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Passing the glucose tolerance test at my next appointment tomorrow!

Here's a picture of my funny looking belly button!


Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

katie ridings said…
Wow your coming towards the end!! I got that line the last month & now i'm 2 months postpartum & I still have the line!! crazy!!
Mackenzie said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mackenzie said…
I've actually had that line since about week 20 or so! Its really weird! Hopefully they will go away, my mother in law said she still has that line and she had her last baby 18 years ago!
katie ridings said…
We got that bath online :) just type in blooming baby bath on google & it will take you to the site!! It's awesome. My mom said she really disliked those hard plastic tubs because they looked so unconfortable for the baby, so she would jusst throw a bunch of towels in the sink, & this reminded her of it so my dad got it for me!! I would defiantely recommened it!!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!