So Excited!
There are SO many things I'm excited for and I wanted to share some of them with you all!
1: Lincoln! Obviously, I'm super excited to meet my little boy! I have just over 14 weeks till his due date and I can hardly wait! I just want him to be out and a part of our little family!
2: My cloth diapers! I ordered my first set of 6 today and I'm excited to get them. I'm still a little nervous for the whole cloth diapering thing, but I'm ready for the challenge!
3: Setting up Lincoln's (kinda) nursery! When I say kinda, I really mean kinda. He's going to share a bedroom with me and Josh till our lease is up and we upgrade to a two bedroom apartment so he isn't getting an official nursery quite yet. But we have a crib, changing table and a dresser all ready to be set up!
4: My baby shower! My sister Madison is throwing me a baby shower and its going to be SO fun! She is the queen of party planning in my family so I have no doubt its going to be a great time!
1: Lincoln! Obviously, I'm super excited to meet my little boy! I have just over 14 weeks till his due date and I can hardly wait! I just want him to be out and a part of our little family!
2: My cloth diapers! I ordered my first set of 6 today and I'm excited to get them. I'm still a little nervous for the whole cloth diapering thing, but I'm ready for the challenge!
3: Setting up Lincoln's (kinda) nursery! When I say kinda, I really mean kinda. He's going to share a bedroom with me and Josh till our lease is up and we upgrade to a two bedroom apartment so he isn't getting an official nursery quite yet. But we have a crib, changing table and a dresser all ready to be set up!
4: My baby shower! My sister Madison is throwing me a baby shower and its going to be SO fun! She is the queen of party planning in my family so I have no doubt its going to be a great time!
Comments