Week 36 Pregnancy Update


How Far Along? 36 weeks
Weight Gain? 24 pounds
Maternity Clothes? I've bought a couple new extra large maternity shirts this week. I fit in mostly medium shirts last time, but because my belly is bigger this go around, I've had to buy to sizes bigger than before.
Stretch Marks? The new ones on my tummy are getting longer and I have a few new stretch marks on the backs of my knees. :(
Sleep? I slept great last night but all the other nights last week were rough. It seems like I only fill up half of my energy tank every night, instead of feeling super refreshed and ready for the day. 
Best Moment This Week? Finding adorable pj's for the baby at Target!
Movement? I think the baby likes the dark! He moves way more when I'm covered by a blanket.
Food Cravings? Asiago cheese bagels with cream cheese. I've eaten a bunch of those this week!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? I've felt more nauseated than normal this week, mostly in the evenings. 
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? Nothing new, just Braxton Hicks.
Symptoms? Mildly swelling hands and feet, Braxton Hicks, and more saliva. (I'm not sure if that last one is related to pregnancy, but its been noticeably more!)
Happy or Moody? Happy, with moments of anxiety thrown in here and there.
Looking Forward To? My doctors appointment tomorrow! Hopefully, everything is progressing well!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened