Week 34 Pregnancy Update


How Far Along? 34 weeks
Weight Gain? 20 lbs.
Maternity Clothes? I bought two new shirts that are extra larges that will definitely fit my growing belly until the end.
Stretch Marks? I'm getting some more on the top of my tummy, just under my bump, and on my upper thighs. 
Sleep? Normally, since Josh is with me over the weekends, I sleep better, but last night was awful! (I'll explain the symptoms section, down below.)
Best Moment This Week? Friday evening when Josh came and when I went to my first visit with a new doctor.
Movement? Baby is moving, but not as aggressively since he's running out of room at this point.
Food Cravings? Barq's Root Beer! I rarely drink soda, but its been tasting so yummy this week.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Nothing really this week.
Gender? Boy!
Labor Signs? Still a bunch of Braxton Hicks. I'm still on a low dose of anti-contraction meds, so that helps reduce the frequency.
Symptoms? My belly has been stinging last weekend! My mom thinks is because I'm getting more stretch marks on my tummy. She had the same thing happen to her just before she got stretch marks on top of old ones. It was hurting so bad last night that I had a hard time sleeping. Luckily, the pain is subsiding for the most part, so hopefully I'll sleep better tonight.
Happy or Moody? Moody, I'm definitely being affected by the third trimester blues!
Looking Forward To? Meeting my second little guy!!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!