Week 33 Pregnancy Update


How Far Along? 33 weeks
Weight Gain? 17 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Although I feel desperate to have more than just a few shirts that actually fit me, I'm having a really hard time justifying buying $75 worth of new maternity clothes when I might only be wearing them for two weeks.
Stretch Marks? Nothing new.
Sleep? I've been having a really hard time sleeping the past week. Baby has gotten so big that I must have a pillow shoved under my belly on the side I'm sleeping on just to keep my belly from getting so sore due to the weight. Also, since Josh is gone for more than half the week, I don't have anyone to turn me over from my back to my side, so I have to wedge a second pillow behind my back to make sure I don't roll flat on my back during the night.
Best Moment This Week? Getting a mani-pedi with my big sis! Friday was a harder day for me last week because I felt fat, huge and simply done with being pregnant. Madison and I had talked about getting our nails done for pretty much the whole time I've been living at my parents house, so I decided to take the oppurtunity to get them done. I'm so glad I did, it totally gave me that boost I needed to feel a little more beautiful. 
Movement? Baby is moving like crazy!
Food Cravings? Tortillas you cook at home and meat. I actually had Josh pick me up an entire sausage to snack on!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Nothing in particular.
Gender? Boy!
Labor Signs? Lots of contractions! I'm currently taking a medication to help slow down and spread out my Braxton Hicks to prevent another fit of preterm labor.
Symptoms? Pretty much the same as last week.
Happy or Moody? Moody for sure! I had quite a few meltdowns last week.
Looking Forward To? Being done!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened