Week 35 Pregnancy Update


How Far Along? 35 weeks
Weight Gain? 22 pounds
Maternity Clothes? I'm starting to grow out of my medium and large sized maternity clothes, leaving me with 4-5 tops total.
Stretch Marks? The ones on the top of my tummy are getting bigger, and baby prefers leaning on my left side, so the stretch marks on that side are getting longer.
Sleep? I've actually slept pretty well this week, especially this weekend. Although, I always sleep better when Josh is here with me, so sleeping better over the weekends is typical. :)
Best Moment This Week? Lincoln going on his first Easter egg hunt and watching my husband and little boy play together.
Movement? He's been slowing down a little this week, but as I'm writing this post, he's moving a ton! I can distinctly see his little feet (or fists) poking as far as a half inch out on my belly. It makes all the discomforts of pregnancy totally worth it!
Food Cravings? Buttered toast. My appetite has been on and off this week, and when its off, the only thing that even remotely sounds good is buttered toast.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Nothing I can think of.
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? Nothing lately.
Symptoms? Braxton Hicks, stretch marks and minor swelling of my hands and feet.
Happy or Moody? Moody for the most part.
Looking Forward To? My next doctors appointment tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened