Week 17 Pregnancy Update

Baby is the size of an onion

How Far Along? 17 weeks
Weight Gain? 1 pound
Maternity Clothes? I'm gonna need to start wearing my maternity clothes exclusively soon since my tee shirts are starting to look funny.
Stretch Marks: A few small ones have been popping up here and there but nothing major.
Sleep? I've had two traumatic dreams and one that left me confused all in a row! Starting from last night: I dreamed that we went in for my ultrasound tomorrow and they told us it's a boy! Not that I would be disappointed or anything, but I really am convinced its a girl! It could be the fact that every member of my immediate family, aside from two who weren't present when we had the conversation, are guessing its a boy, or maybe its what my aunt said a couple weeks ago. I guess we'll see if its true or if it was just my brain playing tricks on me. Two nights ago, I dreamed that I had to be induced for some problem that nobody would tell me at 17 weeks. Talk about freaky! And lastly, my dream on Friday night was so horrifying! I was standing there, watching Lincoln about to put his lips, and I guess his whole face on the open and very hot oven door. I literally woke in a panic and Josh had to lay me down and cover me up to get me to calm down. I even turned on the light by my bed without realizing it! These dreams are starting to ware on me.
Best Moment This Week? I'm kinda cheating on this question because I think the whole last week has been great! Josh is done with his first week of his vacation and I've been loving every minute of it!
Miss Anything? I can't honestly think of anything in particular other than I hate having to use the bathroom so often. Baby is finally big enough to start squashing my bladder just a bit... no fun...
Movement? I felt a ton of taps yesterday, it was making me super excited for my ultrasound!!
Food Cravings? Chocolate, like crazy! Also, salad. Lots and lots of salad... I guess the baby can't decide if it wants to be healthy or unhealthy. Oh well, I don't mind either way :)
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? I think I'm over my hatred of eggs this pregnancy! We had rice bowls with meat, asparagus and broccoli with a sliced hard-boiled egg on top and I could eat it without feeling the least bit sick! But I am still avoiding bacon and marinara sauce like the plague.
Have You Started Showing Yet? As you can see, I think I really popped this week! I'm so happy!
Gender Prediction? Me and Josh are still guessing girl but I think everyone else I've asked has said boy.
Labor Signs? Nope!
Symptoms? I have to use the bathroom a ton and I feel starving 75% of the time.
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Belly Button, In or Out? In.
Wedding Ring, On or Off? For the first time this pregnancy, I had to take my wedding ring off because my hands started swelling yesterday. Talk about sad :( I hate it when I can't wear it.
Looking Forward To? The ultrasound tomorrow!!!

I will be making a post either tomorrow or Wednesday in regards to the gender. Hopefully we'll see the goods so we'll know if we're on team pink or team blue!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!