Week 15 Pregnancy Update
Baby is the size of a navel orange!
How Far Along? 15 weeks
Weight Gain? 1 pound
Maternity Clothes? Other than when we went out for Thanksgiving, I have been in sweats/pajamas pretty much all week.
Stretch Marks? I haven't noticed any more of my old ones going purple this week... yay!
Sleep? I've been pretty restless, and I've been waking up a lot in the middle of the night.
Best Moment This Week? Feeling baby move distinctly late last night and Lincoln took his first little steps on Thanksgiving!
Miss Anything? Nothing really comes to mind, actually.
Movement? Its becoming more and more obvious when the little one kicks!
Food Cravings? Chocolate, and Josh's biscuits and gravy. I love it when my hubby cooks for me :)
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Bacon, marinara sauce and eggs
Have You Started Showing Yet? Not even close! The lump in my tummy is getting bigger every day, it seems, so I'm guessing it'll happen any day now.
Gender Prediction? We're still guessing a girl!
Labor Signs? None yet!
Symptoms? My acne has been freaking out!
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Belly Button, In or Out? Still in!
Wedding Ring, On or Off? On!
Looking Forward To? December 17th!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments