Merry Christmas!

Christmas this year has been everything we'd hoped for! Things have gone wonderfully (other than one minor setback) and I'm so pleased!


So the night before Christmas Eve, I got the 24 hour stomach flu... Not much fun, but luckily, the baby was easily entertaining himself while Josh relaxed and enjoyed his holiday.

Daddy and Lincoln first thing this morning
We actually had to wake Lincoln up at 9 AM, which was so nice! Luckily, I felt better this morning so I was able to eat popeyed/bubble/german pancakes (whatever you prefer to call it...) just before opening presents.


While Josh cleaned up breakfast, Lincoln noticed baby Jesus in the manger and tipped him out of it. Then he rubbed his bald head between his two fingers.

Lincoln loved opening his gifts! His first present was a toy telephone and he couldn't put it down!



We got to talk to Josh's little bro who is on his mission in Jamaica! (Photo to be added soon...)

I'm loving Josh's mountain man beard!

Lincoln had a great first Christmas!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
<3/ The Packers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!