Lincoln Week 23 Update

Get ready for Lincoln's latest update! (And lots of pictures!)


Lincoln has been teething like crazy this week! The toy he's holding actually has a mesh basket that holds ice for teething. He loves chewing on this thing, the whole time I was eating breakfast, he would cry if he accidentally threw it out of reach. Here's a picture showing his lack of teeth (or buds for that matter) I can't get over how cute his toothless grin is!


Lincoln LOVES having his picture taken! All of these pictures (aside from the first one) were taken in a ten minute period. Half the time, he'll look right into the camera and flash his adorable smile! I love it!!!


He has picked up rolling over so quickly! He is honestly acting like an old pro and he hasn't even been doing it very long! It does cause me some anxiety, however, since I used to be able to take a bit of time putting his diaper in the pail and washing my hands after. Now, I have to flip that 1 minute process into overdrive because I've got about 15 seconds before Lincoln destroys my organized changing station. 


So, I know I'm biased, but I'm pretty sure I have the cutest baby on earth! His faces crack me up! 




Lincoln has been dying to crawl over the past few weeks. He's trying so hard to get those little knees underneath himself but it's not quite working yet. Over the past few days, he has been moving, but he's actually going backwards. Linc tries to go forward but he pushes the floor away from himself, making him lose ground. Oh well, at least he's trying! :)


His depth perception has been getting significantly better! He doesn't 'overshoot' as often and I can tell that makes him a lot happier. He used to get frustrated when he couldn't grab things very well.


I love how curious he is. He always wants to touch (and lick) anything and everything he can get his little hands on. I sense the need for baby gates in my near future...



To finish up, Josh and I took a couple videos of Lincoln, so here they are! P.S. Please SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube channel if you want to see every video I make! Also, if you watch the first video in full screen, its easier to see him mashing his face up against the mesh!



Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened