Makeup-Less Challenge

Okay, before you stop reading this post, it's not a challenge to you, it's a challenge for myself. I realized  today that my face looks like a lunar landscape. I can't think of the last time my skin has been without a blemish and lately, my acne has been totally out of control, so I'm finally deciding to do something about it.

Yes, I've tried facial cleansers. They honestly make my skin worse, which is kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

But anyway, I'm going to go completely makeup less for 30 days to see if that solves, or at least improves my skin situation. So just to be clear, I will be using no cleansers, cover up, foundation, mascara, eyeliner or eye shadow. No nothing.

I'm really excited to see how this goes. :) Wish me luck!

If anyone wants to join me, write a comment! I'd love to compare notes when this is all over. :)

P.S. Here's a photo to kick it all off! Also, I might extend this 'cleanse' if I decide to, but I will be documenting with photos (hopefully) daily so I can make a slideshow for the end!!!


Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

reveurcheri said…
Hey Kenzie! So, don't think I'm a creeper but I really enjoy your blog. But, I totally understand the problem with facial cleansers making acne worse. (It's especially more difficult since getting bangs)But I found a natural cleanser/toner. Before you roll your eyes, it really works. I've been using it for half a year and it's amazing! It's called Witch Hazel. You pour some on a pad and wipe your face down with it. You should try it, it's really inexpensive and it seems to last forever.
~Ashley Pearce
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XSxsJda_CW4/TA9huynbffI/AAAAAAAAANg/sAw9KK--nXg/s1600/glass+file+006_with_border.jpg
pandaandlion said…
You are so pretty that you don't even NEED makeup.