Cloth Diaper Organization

Cloth diapering has been going so well! I know I've said this in other posts, but I love cloth diapering! I never thought that changing a diaper could be so enjoyable. Maybe its because I'm helping to save the planet or maybe its just the fact that (I believe) cloth diapers are way more comfortable than the paper disposables. 
P.S. 95% of the time I have Lincoln in a disposable diaper, he has a blowout. Yet another reason to love cloth!

Anyway, I wanted to show you what I use in and how I organize my diapering station.


I love my changing mat! It rolls up to the size of a spiral notebook so its very portable and it fits in pretty much any size diaper bag
Where to buy: Target, BRICA goPad Diaper Changer, $15.79 


I have two dozen cloth wipes which I store in this Pampers wipes case. They work so well at cleaning up messes, big or small. Just make sure to use some wipe solution.
Where to buy: www.cottonbabies.com, bumGenius Flannel Baby Wipes, $11.95 for twelve


These diaper liners are great! It makes cleanup easier, especially when it comes to #2. Plus, you can flush them down the toilet if you're out and about. P.S. Make sure you check your septic system 
Where to buy: www.cottonbabies.com, Bummis Bio-Soft Liners, $6.00 for one hundred liners (one roll)


Currently, I have 24 bumGenius diapers (which I love!) Also, I have a stash of Pampers Swaddlers, size 2. I use those for days that I'll be out of the house for most of the day. I have a larger diaper bag but since bumGenius all-in-ones can be kind of bulky, I can't hold 6 cloth diapers in there without totally obliterating room for anything else. P.S. As you can see on the left, the changing mat folds up really small so its very portable.


The two brown bottles are my cloth diaper-safe diaper rash spray. If you use grocery store brands of diaper rash cream, it can damage the cloth diaper itself, it could cause repelling issues and stink issues as well. I use the all natural scent of mango, sugar and mint.
The white bottle is the wipe solution I use. I bought the wipe solution from my go-to website for cloth diapering, but I found out you don't need professional made wipe solution. I pour some baby wash (maybe a tablespoon) and fill the rest with water. I then shake it up to mix the water and wash. I always have components for the solution and its so easy to make. Essentially, I would recommend buying the solution just once so you have the bottle.
Where to buy: www.cjsuniqueboutique.com, CJ's BUTTer Spritz, $9.00 a bottle
www.cottonbabies.com, bumGenius Bottom Cleaner, $7.95 a bottle


These are my Diaper Doublers. They're awesome because Lincoln is a pretty heavy wetter and he normally has a hard time sleeping past 6 AM or so because his diapers would get too full. With these, he hasn't woken up until about 7:30! I love them!
Where to buy:  www.cottonbabies.com, bumGenius Diaper Doublers, $9.90 for 6


Last are my Planet Wise reusable wet bags. They're both medium sized, and they have an amazing leak-proof liner on the inside so they won't leak all over the inside of your diaper bag (always a good thing!)


Where to buy: www.cottonbabies.com, Planet Wise reusable wet bag, $16.50 each

Here's what it all looks like all put away!


There you go!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened