Week 18 Pregnancy Update
I'm finally getting a bigger belly!!!
Total Weight Gain: 4 pounds (I would have an accurate number for this category, but my scale is broken, so I've just been saying what my doc said at the last appt.)
Maternity Clothes? I got a couple tee shirts from target that are super cute and comfy and I got four new maternity/nursing bras.
Stretch Marks? None yet (hopefully none EVER)
Sleep: Still having the REALLY weird dreams...
Best Moment This Week: Josh got home early yesterday so we could go on a date!
Miss Anything? My high school pants! I tried to try them on the other day with little success...
Movement: Little kicks here and there
Food Cravings: Einstein Bro's Bagels (Asiago cheese bagel with regular cream cheese... yummy...)
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Still eggs and peppermint. Fish has been added to the list, especially the smell of them cooking...
Gender Prediction: Hoping for a girl, probably a boy.
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms: Gassiness and slightly bigger boobs.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Looking Forward To? Friday! Josh and I find out the gender at 8:00 AM and I'm SO excited!!!!!
Thanks for reading! I'll be posting about the gender on August 5-6. :)
Comments