Family Matters
So, I'm sure I'll be mentioning my parents and siblings names at some point in this so I thought it might be fun to make an all-about-family blog post. Complete with pictures.
So lets start from the top.
Here's my dad. He's as goofy as he is awesome. I love him so much and he's so excited to be a grandpa!!!
Some people think he looks like Mitt Romney. I'm tempted to agree. :)
Here is my overly gorgeous Mother. I couldn't ask for a better mom!!
So lets start from the top.
Here's my dad. He's as goofy as he is awesome. I love him so much and he's so excited to be a grandpa!!!
Some people think he looks like Mitt Romney. I'm tempted to agree. :)
Here is my overly gorgeous Mother. I couldn't ask for a better mom!!
Here's Eric. He's my oldest brother. (As far as I know) He wants to be a military chaplain or a teacher.
As you can see from this example, he looks a whole lot like Cary Elwes from the Princess Bride.
(he's the on on the far left...)
I promise he's not always this serious. I'll add some funnies of him at the end!!!
Here's my sister-in-law Marisa. Can anyone say Anne Hathaway look-alike???
Here's Cameron, my other brother. He's definitely like dad, goofy and awesome, all at once.
He's single! If anyone wants his info, just ask ;)
My sister Madison is a doll and an angel! She's so pretty, it should be illegal.
Did I mention she LOVES popcorn???
And now, for the moment of truth... My AWESOME husband, Josh!!!!!
And just for good measure, here's my dog, Chloe. :)
AND HERE'S THE RANDOM PICTURES!!!
Gotta love 'em!!!
































Comments