Week 17 Pregnancy Update



How Far Along?
17 weeks
Total Weight Gain: 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Maternity jeans!!!!!
Stretch Marks? Not yet, thank goodness
Sleep: Still having weird dreams. Not sure why...
Best Moment This Week: Josh brought home some cupcakes that a mother-of-the-bride was going to throw away as a tip. Tastiest tip ever! And I think I found my new favorite cupcake flavor: Lemon cake with coconut frosting. Yum yum yum!!!
Miss Anything? Still Panda. The orange chicken is calling me... until I eat it and it makes me want to throw up...
Movement: Still those little taps :)
Food Cravings: Sweets (still!) and I REALLY don't want to gain a lot of weight during my pregnancy. Must resist... Golden Oreos...
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Eggs and peppermint
Gender Prediction: Honestly, my opinion is so skewed right now. One day I'll think boy, and the next I'll think girl. At least I won't be wrong, or disappointed!
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms: I've FINALLY got a lump the size of a baseball that is staying there all the time. All last week it felt like the babe was curled up sleeping, so the baseball was there in the morning, and then throughout the day, it would disappear like the baby was stretching out. Yesterday, however, the baseball stuck around. I'm on my way to a bump, yet!!!
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On
Happy or Moody? Getting happier. The pregnancy meltdowns are becoming fewer and further between. :)
Looking Forward To? Next friday! We find out the gender then!

Dear Baby,
Please don't be stubborn like your daddy and make it impossible for us to see what we're having. I've heard about crossed legs, laying upside down and a whole lot of other shenanigans. Lets not do that because mommy REALLY wants to know what you are. :)
Love, Mommy <3

Comments

Laurel said…
I love this post Max and I love you. Keep it up!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!